An award-winning public speaker, John is available to speak at conferences, seminars, training sessions and casual business functions.
Most speeches leverage my expertise in brand, marketing, communication and e-commerce and my experience as a brand consultant, marketing consultant, communication consultant and e-commerce consultant over 25 years.
Favoured topics reflecting principles i hold dear, include:
- Marketing, a subset of psychology, is the management of behaviour to achieve social and/or commercial objectives
- Behaviour management requires an understanding of the audience and how to change behaviour
- Brand, a subset of marketing, is the management of perceptions to enhance productivity, performance and profitability
- Perception management requires an understanding of audience perceptions and attitudes
- Branding, a subset of brand, eliminates the gap between optimal and actual
- Eliminating the gap between optimal and actual necessarily involve focusing on culture
- Marketing and branding are more science than art – relying more on data that intuition and creative ideas
- Marketing and branding should and can be measurable and accountable
- Communication does not occur without a reciprocal process
- Communication is never the most important marketing tool
Pro-bono engagements accepted for good causes
Members of THE NETWORK are eligible for a 20% discount of hourly rates – JOIN US