CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Regardless of how good your idea and team are, at some point, every successful entrepreneur must identify the optimum target market and ensure that enough members of that target market behave in a manner consistent with the achievement of their business objectives.
In the end – that is what business is all about, especially for a start-up – identifying the target market and ensuring that enough members of that target market behave in a manner consistent with trading profitably and ensuring that this occurs as quickly as possible.
Managing consumer behaviour is the new frontier for entrepreneurs sceptical about the costs involved in marketing. This webinar addresses how to cost-effectively and implement the lowest-cost strategy to ensure sales repeat sales and referrals – explicitly addressing:
- Defining the optimum product
- Developing the optimum customer experience
- Implementing the optimum pricing strategy
- Customizing digital and traditional marketing
- Minimizing the cost of communication
Explicitly addressing the STRAT-UP environment – topics addressed in this webinar will include, cost-effectively:
- Researching consumer behaviour
- Combining data and intuition
- Predictably irrational behaviour
- Drivers of consumer behaviour
- The role of 25 cognitive biases
- Leveraging psychological triggers
A participating entrepreneur will receive a WORKBOOK that will guide you through the process of understanding and managing the behaviour of members of your target markets. The webinar will take participants through the WORKBOOK so that it becomes a powerful business resource.
The programme will be as follows:
- Webinar – 4.00 – 5.00 pm
- Discussion Forum – 5.00 – 5.30
Participating entrepreneurs will be invited to raise any and all questions and issues they might have.
The webinar will be hosted by D. John Carlson, a highly regarded speaker author on the subject of consumer behaviour.
Already Member? Login