Organisations, big and small, perform better when they have a clear vision, a sound purpose, relevant values, an engaging personality, identifiable capabilities, and a tangible competitive advantage – all underpinned by reliable data.
All organisations perform better when they have quantifiable objectives, a well-specified target market, a great product, a pricing strategy, an optimal distribution approach and the smallest possible exposure to communication.
Most organisations perform better when they fully integrate their brand, marketing, communication, and culture strategies into their business plan, creating a business that is consumer-centric enough to maximise customer lifetime value.
Addressing both the offline and online or traditional and digital environments, I work with clients of all shapes and sizes to develop:
- Branding strategy.
- Marketing strategy.
- Communication strategy.
- B2B business development strategy.
- E-commerce strategy.
- Sales strategy.
- Business plans.
Thirty years working with clients across Australia has taught me that facilitating strategies that can and will be fully implemented requires prioritising:
- Data – enabling more reliable and profitable decisions than intuition.
- Intellect – the objective, critical, and lateral interrogation of data.
- Innovation – generating fresh ideas that will drive performance.
- Perspective – addressing immediate needs and long-term opportunities.
- Ethics – developing and living values that exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Engagement – ensuring that management, staff, and consultants are onboard.
- Delivery – on time, to budget and to specification.
Return on investment is maximised when the consumer is at the centre of the strategic planning process. Consumer-centric marketing leverages data to drive enquiries, conversion rates, margins, the average transaction, and repeat business and referral rates.
As an advisor, I work with clients to maximise return on investment by facilitating customer-centric strategies that can and will be implemented.
As a director or mentor, I bring to the table, lateral thinking, strategic insights, a long view and an in depth understanding of consumer behaviour.