Most strategies fail because they are not well implemented. I work with clients to implement strategies I have developed, and strategies developed inhouse by other branding consultants, marketing consultants, e-commerce consultants or e-marketing consultants.
I work with clients to review brand strategy, marketing strategy or communication strategy, develop affordable budgets, document a detailed action plan and key performance indicators. I also advise on strategy monitoring and fine tuning – always drawing on my in depth knowledge of consumer behaviour
Where it is found to be important to the full implementation of a brand, marketing, communication or e-commerce strategy, I also provide training, mentoring and coaching services. These are all part of a comprehensive marketing consultancy service focused on maximising ROI.
My capacity to deliver results is enhanced by my track record working as a consultant and sitting on numerous boards over 30 years.
Issues addressed include:
- B2B business development
- Marketing audits
- Enquiry rate reviews
- Conversion rate systems
- Average sale and margin reviews
- Repeat business systems
- Referral systems
Thirty years working with clients across Australia has taught me that facilitating strategies that can and will be fully implemented requires prioritising:
- Data – enabling more reliable and profitable decisions than intuition.
- Intellect – the objective, critical, and lateral interrogation of data.
- Innovation – generating fresh ideas that will drive performance.
- Perspective – addressing immediate needs and long-term opportunities.
- Ethics – developing and living values that exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Engagement – ensuring that management, staff, and consultants are onboard.
- Delivery – on time, to budget and to specification.
Return on investment is maximised when the consumer is at the centre of the strategic planning process. Consumer-centric marketing leverages data to drive enquiries, conversion rates, margins, the average transaction, and repeat business and referral rates.
As an advisor, I work with clients to maximise return on investment by facilitating customer-centric strategies that can and will be implemented.
As a director or mentor, I bring to the table, lateral thinking, strategic insights, a long view and an in depth understanding of consumer behaviour.
Members of the D. John Carlson Strategic Planning network are eligible for a range of benefits – JOIN US